- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers, e.g., the topics periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting.
- Participants will learn something about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- SAPFIN: SAP ERP Financials
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Overview of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest